Saturday, April 11, 2009

QUESTIONS

How could He do this?
Die for me?
my sin was on His back,
My hand beat Him...
yet He died loving me...

ME..

Jesus Christ loves a sinner,
died for a sinner...

ME.


Why?
Why did He die for me?
Why not die for the ones who loved Him?
You know ...Peter, Mary, John ..
Why die for me?
The sick, twisted, sinner I am?

Why?

Because He came as a Healer to heal the sick,
And a Savior to save the sinful ...


ME.




Back when I was a cutter, I had a habit of loving God one moment, and cutting myself the next because I chose to ignore God's voice and instead fall into another spiral ... I was a twisted sinner ... someone who chose this sin .. over God. and many of us do .. so this note is for everyone .. everyone who at some point in their life .. chose sin over God. we all have.

But Jesus Christ died for that moment when we would choose sin over God. He died so we could be forgiven and turn away from the sin.

He died loving us.... because while we were still sinners, Christ died for us...


No comments:

Post a Comment