As I come into Your presence
Past the gates of praise
Into Your sanctuary
Til we're standing face to face
I look upon Your countenance
I see the glory of Your Holy face
I can only bow down and say...
You are awesome in this place, Mighty God
You are awesome in this place, Abba Father
You are worthy of all praise
To You our hands we raise
You are awesome in this place, Mighty God
You are awesome, Mighty God - I lift my hands to praise You as I fall to my knees, feeling overwhelmed by Your glory and love. Oh, my Lord, you are my Savior, my Redeemer, my Comfort. Thank-You, Lord God Almighty, for Your presence. I am overwhelmed by Your majesty. I am overwhelmed by Your mercy! Lord, keep me close to You, hold me in Your arms at night and in times of trial. Hold me at all times of the day, Lord. I want to stay close to You! You, Lord, get me through!
So, last night the youth group just surrendered themselves to God and worshiped. It was overwhelming, and I was on my face worshiping my Lord and Savior. I had a perfect view of the cross, and it was slightly lit by a light on the altar .. and I got lost in my tears ... lost in worship. I got lost in praising my King, my GOD.
Majesty,
Overwhelming majesty.
In Your presence, I feel a touch,
Of peace,
In Your presence, is a blanket,
Of hope.
In Your presence, is a showering,
Of LOVE.
In Your presence ...
In Your presence...
IN YOUR PRESENCE...
I don't see anything but You.
Monica <3
No comments:
Post a Comment